Complete I.T. collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants to manage the recruitment relationship. Complete I.T. is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations under applicable privacy laws. The data controller collecting and processing your personal information on this Complete I.T. InGenium recruitment platform is the Complete I.T. entity responsible for the advertised position.
The Complete I.T. InGenium recruitment platform is operated on behalf of Complete I.T. by Hudson Global, Inc., 53 Forest Avenue, 1st Floor, Old Greenwich, CT 06870, USA. Hudson Global, Inc. manages the InGenium recruitment platform on behalf of Complete I.T., for the benefit of Complete I.T. and for recruitment and management of the advertised positions. Hudson Global, Inc. has also been appointed by Complete I.T. to manage its end to end recruitment process, including candidate selection and screening.
What information does the organisation collect?
Complete I.T. collects and processes a range of information about you. This includes:
- Your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number, date of birth and gender;
- Details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history, including start and end dates, with previous employers and with the organisation; and data collected through application forms, CVs and any other written documentation provided to Complete I.T. for the purpose of processing your application
- Information about your remuneration, including past renumeration and notice period
- Information about your marital status
- Information about your nationality and entitlement to work in the UK including details of visas and work permits
- Any other information provided by you during your application process, including any other personal data made available to Complete I.T. by you during your application process including details of personal interests preferences and memberships
Your personal information is processed in the Complete I.T. InGenium platform so that Complete I.T. recruitment teams can consider and manage your application for the advertised position and contact you.
Personal information is processed in the Complete I.T. InGenium recruitment platform in order for Complete I.T. to:
- manage your application for employment
- contact you during your candidacy, send you announcements, or request additional information as required
- assess your suitability for other current and future roles at Complete I.T.
- build a relationship with you and learn more about your career interests
- create a candidate profile for you in the Complete I.T. InGenium recruitment platform
Legal basis for processing
We limit the collection of personal data to only that which is absolutely necessary to carry out our legal or business obligations.
We may use your personal information for the purposes outlined above because: (a) we have a legitimate interest in evaluating your application for employment and managing our relationship with you; (b) the information is required in order to provide you with the information that you have indicated you are interested in receiving or (c) we are subject to legal or regulatory obligations, such as providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
Who has access to data?
Access to your personal information is limited by need. Your information may be shared internally within Complete I.T., including with members of HR and department supervisory/management for the purpose of facilitating your application and recruitment process.
As an appointed processor, Hudson Inc. can access your personal information as is necessary to perform its functions but may not share any information without first obtaining permission from Complete I.T.. From time to time, in addition to Hudson Inc., we may need to share your personal information with other third parties. However, we will only disclose your personal details for the following reasons:
- When it is necessary to involve a third party service provider in order to facilitate or extend recruitment services, as we do today with Hudson Inc.
- When explicitly requested by you.
- As required by a court order or any other legal or regulatory requirement.
Complete I.T. does not collect or compile personal information obtained by this site for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
For how long does Complete I.T. keep data?
Complete I.T. will hold your personal data for the duration of your recruitment process and for a limited period of time after the end of your application process. Complete I.T. will retain your data in line with its statutory requirements, legal obligations and legitimate business needs.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- Require Complete I.T. to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- Require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- Object to the processing of your data where Complete I.T. is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing;
- Ask Complete I.T. to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override Complete I.T.'s legitimate grounds for processing data
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Complete I.T. protect data?
Complete I.T. takes the security of your data seriously. Complete I.T. has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
Where Complete I.T. engages third parties to process personal data on its behalf e.g. Hudson Inc., they do so on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of data.
If you have questions or you do not feel that your concerns have been addressed in this privacy statement, please contact email@example.com