With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) being announced as a pandemic and the governments advice being that we must all stay at home to stay safe, more and more organisations are putting measures into place to ensure their team are able safely work from home.
If you are an existing Complete I.T. client and would like to learn more about our ‘business as usual’ service, read our Business Continuity Plan.
Stay up to date with our weekly webinars
This week we were joined by Matt Riley, Quality and Compliance Director at CIT who talked us through data protection, what it really means and the data processing laws and principles that you should be following in line with the GDPR. The webinar will be aviavle for you to watch very soon.
In the meantime, cast your mind back to Joe's webinar where he addresses how you can divert calls from the office to home or mobile phones, allowing you to answer calls as if you were sat in the office: Watch the webinar here.
Next week's webinar link to follow...
How can my team work from home?
Microsoft 365, Teams and Telephony
A combination of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams and our telephony solution will get your team up to speed when working from home.
- Microsoft 365: How can my team work remotely with Microsoft 365?
- Microsoft Teams: How can we conduct business meetings from home?
- Complete Telephony: How will the telephony solution benefit my team?
The Complete Virtual Workplace
With the cloud becoming a common factor within all organisations, Complete I.T. has launched a full cloud based offering, covering all of your IT requirements utilising Microsoft technologies and allowing your teams to work from any device; personal or business owned, from any location at any time. All that is required is an internet connection.
Learn more about our remote working solution here.
Cyber security threats
Cyber criminals are preying on Coronavirus fears by sending emails with malicious intentions, links and attachments, leaving some people very vulnerable to a cyber attack. During this uncertain time, please help educate your teams on cyber security threats and visit our blogs and resources below:
- Access our Cyber Security Resources to view our webinars, top tips and PDFs for you to easily download and share with your teams
- Discover how to spot a phishing email
- Learn about CEO fraud
- Do you have Two Factor Authentication in place for all of your accounts and logins? As this is vital to help secure your organisation.
Working from home
How do I stay motivated?
For many people, working from home is very challenging. Not having a clear workspace and so many distractions around makes it hard to stay motivated and productive.
Take your well-being seriously and check out our blog "Working From Home: How to Stay Happy and Healthy" which has some great advice and tips to make isolation interesting, work safely and how to make a difficult situation into a positive. target driven one.
The advice includes, Patrick Swayze, common posture mistakes and swing ball so you're not going to want to miss it!
Our top tips:
- Create a Homeworkers Toolkit document for your staff detailing some of the questions and challenges which homeworking presents
- Download Microsoft Teams (contact us to discuss) so you can easily communicate with your team
- Take lots of breaks and exercise using YouTube videos
- Arrange weekly quiz or pub sessions with your team (via teams)
- Set an alarm to ring at the end of the day so you don't end up working through the evening, and don't snooze it!
Check out our full Remote Working advice and tips to bring structure to your day and help you stay motivated!
Complete I.T. Offices
What are we doing?
Our offices are currently working from home. To bring a bit of normality back into lives we are sharing pictures and video calling everyday to keep moral and motivation levels high! We even have a virtual pub every Friday!
Ideas for your team:
- Daily drop in video calls - set up a recurring calendar invite for your team to drop into every day (if they wish) to have a chat and a coffee together
- Weekly webinars - set up webinars where different people within your organisation can update and educate the team on a particular topic
- Weekly pub video call - 5pm on a Friday, get the team involved in an end of the week pub session!
- 3 top tips - Send out daily 3 top tips to help your team when working from home (see example below)